You know how I'm always going on about creativity & empowerment and how we are all creative beings? Well, it's true and the thing I've come to realize is that the more I create, the more I want to create, and the more I want to create the more my creativity is ramped up and waiting for me -- it's infinitely available to me and NEVER runs out. So that's what's been happening over here at Giving Hands Creative. I've been creating almost daily since last year this time when I participated in Art Every Day Month.
It was also last year this time when I participated in a day-long workshop with Jennifer Lee, award winning author of The Right Brain Business Plan. The workshop was called the Product Development Playground and it was life changing for me. I met some amazing folks: Amy Egenberger, Tammi Dager Spruill, and a host of other super creative and talented people, learned a ton, and started laying the foundation for my new Mixed Media Inspiration Deck. So, DRUM ROLL PLEASE............
The way the deck works is really up to you. There are infinite possibilities for how you can use it to enhance your creative practice. You can shuffle the deck, deal yourself a set number of cards, then use the prompts on the cards to guide your inner creative as you play, journal and make art.
I promise you, the possibilities are endless. And just to let you see how seasoned art journalers and mixed media mavens use the deck, I've got some amazing creative cohorts who are going to join me in December for a 9 day BLOG HOP!!!! EXCITING...
- Roben-Marie Smith (be sure to grab some ArtPops from her)
- Sarah Stevenson (check out her 100 Wednesdays series)
- Carolyn Dube (her Gelli Print Party is fantabulous)
- Mystele Kirkeeng (co-host of the Soul Food 6-Month Program)
- Stephanie Ackerman (a doodling, designing, creating maverick)
- Lorrie Jonas (a super joyful and supportive creative cohort)
- Maria McGuire (the "do it all" woman behind the woman over at my fav StencilGirl Products)
Oh, wait!!! Did I mention there's a give-a-way with the blog hop???? But of course there is. What hop would be complete without one?
- 10 (yes TEN) Mixed Media Inspiration Decks
- 1 Limited Edition 8" Round Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate
- 1 Seat in the 6-Month Online Creative Adventure SOUL FOOD -- with Mystele and her crew over at Community Thrive
- A seat in Roben-Marie's February/March Workshop -- She's an amazing teacher!!!
- 1 Seat in the New Online Class "Stencil Play" with Carolyn Dube
- 1 Signed Copy of The Book, Stencil Girl: Mixed Media Techniques for Making and Using Stencils by Mary Beth Shaw (http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com) & It Comes With An Exclusive Stencil!
- 1 Seat in The Online Class "A Whole New Doodle" with Stephanie Ackerman
- 1 Seat in My 2014 Online Class "One Page Wonders" (you'll learn to make 6 different books)
- 1 December Art Journaling Kit (full of collage items, art journal ephemera & tools, and a variety of papers)
- 1 Handmade Giving Hands Creative Art Journal (for art journaling and mixed media)
Are you ready to join us in the fun???? Make sure you're in all the right places so you get entered into the giveaway. Here's what you should/could do...