AND -- we now have four of the expansion packs in the store and ready for purchase.
What are the expansion packs?
Well, of course mixed media art has more than 52 techniques for getting creative, so the expansion packs help you extend the ideas during your creative time. The packs range from 10 to 17 cards and give you MORE options for inviting serendipity into your art!!
Currently, we have the following expansion packs in stock:
- The "Free Your Mind" journaling pack -- 14 journaling prompts designed to free your mind as you play and record and document your journey.
- The "Dreams & Memories" journaling pack -- 17 journaling prompts designed to get you thinking about your past and your future as you create in the present.
- The "Doodling" pack -- 13 cards that give you more specific directives than "doodle". I like to pull from this pack when I get the "doodle" card from the MMID but can't figure out what I want to doodle.
- The "Technique" pack -- 10 additional mixed media techniques to get your creative juices flowing.
Coming soon you'll be able to order the following packs:
- The "Collage" pack
- The "Me, Myself, & I" journaling pack
- The "Stenciling" pack
Not sure which pack is the right one for you? Grab the combo pack that includes all four at a special rate.
Whether you own a deck, are planning to purchase a deck, or you just simply like looking at inspirational art, join us in the following places to share your art journey using the deck and the expansion packs:
- The Facebook group for the Mixed Media Inspiration Deck™
- The Flickr group for the Deck
- My Pinterest board
- Use the hashtag #mmidart on twitter and instagram
In the next few days I'll be sharing some great news about 2014 and my continued creative journey. I hope you'll join me by (re)committing to your creative practice for the New Year.