My First Nature Journal
Here I am sharing my first nature journal entry. I must say -- it was fun to make the book, but even more fun to use my colored pencils to create the "Edibles" from my fridge. Thanks for the nudge Kelly!!
Here's my short video where I share my book making process and talk a little about how I made the page.
To be entered in the giveaway do the following:
1. Follow me on Twitter -- I'm @kialagivehand
2. Retweet any (or all) of my posts about today's blog hop. You could also just hit the tweet button below this post. Be sure to use #wingswormswonder.
3. Follow me on Instagram -- I'm @kialagives
4. Repost my blog hop picture, tag me, and use #wingswormswonder
5. Leave a comment on this post and (optionally) share your Twitter + Instagram handles so I can find you.
Giveaway is Now CLOSED -- Winner is Sanna Väätänen!!!
Be sure to visit all the blogs in the hop and get entered for lots of great goodies...
I'm Kiala, a student of life first and foremost. And I'm also a published poet, book binder, fountain pen collector, Life Alchemist & Intuitive Soul Guide. I make things, paint things, and write things. I love teaching & empowering women to live with intention. Please, grab a cup of your favorite warm drink, a fountain pen, and your favorite journal. Let's connect!
My Articles for the StencilGirl® Blog
i'm teaching here...
journal with me
my favorite supplies
my favorite classes
I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.