My first lesson will teach you how to make your very own handmade BADASS art journal!!! As the resident bookbinder for the class, I felt like we needed something that would take our art journaling to the next level, so I'm teaching the kind of journal you make over and over again.
My main lesson is going to take you on a journey within to find your inner BADASS and get creative with that part of yourself through intentional and intuitive art journaling that starts with your personal history as a doorway into your artistic self. The class begins Feb. 6, 2017 so I've thrown in a few journaling prompts about self-love and acceptance to honor the month of love. Trust me, it's gonna be spectacular and something you can play with over and over again.
Over the next 14 days, you can hop from one blog to the next learning about the teachers and what they will be doing in their session. Here's the list of fabulous teachers...
- Dec 5 – Tracy Scott – http://www.heartistryatstudio7.blogspot.co.uk
- Dec 6 – Kiala Givehand – http://www.kialagivehand.com
- Dec 7 – Susanne Rose – http://clayscrapkreativ.blogspot.de/
- Dec 8 – Tracy Weinzapfel – www.tracyweinzapfelstudios.com
- Dec 9 – Tamiko McCurry – mikosspot.blogspot.com
- Dec 10 – Effy Wild – http://www.effywild.com
- Dec 11- Cristin Stephenson – pan-the-artist.blogspot.com
- Dec 12 – Sharon Harkness-Dobler – yellowrosedbs.blogspot.de
- Dec 13- Andrea Gomoll – http://www.andrea-gomoll.de
- Dec 14 – Jennifer Albin – http://www.soulwhisperarts.com
- Dec 15 – Amanda Trought – http://realityarts-creativity.blogspot.com
- Dec 16 – Keri Sallee – thecreativelifear.blogspot.com
- Dec 17 – Robin Mead – www.robinmeaddesigns.com
- Dec 18 – Tiare Smith – www.tiaresmith.com