Favs: Single Hole Punching Tools
- The Paper Studio Single Punches come in 1/16, 1/8, & 1/4 (3 different sizes to make your own punchinella)
- Crop-a-Dile Power Punch -- sizes 1/4 and 1/16 -- sturdy and punches through chip board and book binders board
- PaperPro One Hole Punch -- 1/16 hole -- not a lot of pressure needed
- Fiskars 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 Hole Punch -- nice comfy handle
- Grainger Hole Punch -- the one my hubby has -- easy to punch with and can punch several sheets at once
- Fiskars Everywhere Punch -- this one was most fascinating to me, but the circles are HUGE!!!
Fodder: Journaling Stamps
Follows: Illustrators Who Make Me Giddy
Ghost Kitten (AKA - Nicole Piar) -- this woman rocks!!!
Soleil Summer -- Just met her in Blick -- LOVE LOVE LOVE her work. And, she seems like a pretty rad human being.
Jeanine Henderson -- LOVE her hand lettering.
Jerry Pinkney -- When I taught middle school I learned of Pinkney's work through books I read to my students and I immediately fell in love with it. I think I paid more attention to the illustrations than the words in the books.