- Magazine images
- Card stock
- X-acto knife
- Painters tape
- White Posca paint pen
- DIY blue acrylic paint spray
- Tim Holtz mask sheets
- Use a pair of sharp scissors when cutting.
- Remember to cut slightly inside the line of the image to help you have a silhouette that more closely matches the original image.
- I create my silhouettes in the video using magazine images, but you could also use photographs or drawn images. Try taking a photo of your shadow then creating a silhouette from that photo.
- Instead of card stock, you could cut your silhouette out of craft foam, adhere it to a piece of cardboard, then use it as a stamp.
Join me next week for another Hump Day How-To